Repairs and strengthens all hair types.
Use before shampooing, NOT a conditioner, its a Bond Builder.
- Use 1x per week, for damaged hair 2-3x per week
- Apply on damp towel-dried hair
- Apply generous amount from scalp to ends until hair is thoroughly saturated
- Leave on for a minimum of 10 mintues. Longer if desired
- Rinse from hair, for best results, shampoo with Olaplex No. 4 and condition with Olaplex No.5
Olaplex Hair Perfector No.3
Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Tightly Coiled
What it is:
A treatment that reduces breakage and visibly strengthens hair, improving its look and feel.
• Apply a generous amount from roots to ends on unwashed towel-dried hair.
• Comb through once and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or more.
• Rinse from hair, shampoo and condition.
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair
- Strengthens and protects hair structure
- Restores healthy appearance and texture
If you want to know more…
Created by two of the top PhD's in chemistry and materials science, Olaplex is the first patented, bond-building technology that relinks broken disulfide bonds caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage to the hair. Olaplex works on every hair type to provide real, structural repair. No.3 Hair Perfector is not a conditioner, it’s an at-home treatment that contains the same active ingredient found in all professional Olaplex products.
What else you need to know:
Olaplex is the first and only patented technology which relinks disulfide bonds in hair damaged by chemical (color, bleach, perms), thermal, and mechanical styling.
Water, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Quaternium-91, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-37, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.